Monday, November 24, 2003

Let's kick off the week with a little Monday Madness.

Good day to everyone. This week's questions are all about reading. Let's go! (5 questions this week.........)
1. How many books have you read in the past year? Well, I was going to keep track on the sidebar, and did for awhile. There are 24 there, and I reckon another fifteen or so that aren't listed, so let's make it 39.
2. What book should be banned based on its boring subject matter? No books should be banned, because what is boring to one person might be the most interesting thing in the world to another.
3. What book should be (or should have been) on the 'best seller' list but wasn't? Hmmm. That's a toughie.
4. What time of the day do you do most of your reading?End of day. Take a book to bed. Don't know how many times I've fallen asleep with my glasses on, the book on my chest, lights keeping watch.
5. If you were to write a book, what would be its title? *grin* Kaleidoscope Man.